Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL) Internship program provides students with hands on experience. Students will assist with projects, special assignments and perform routine departmental tasks. As a part of the internship program students will attend departmental meetings, attend training sessions and assist leaders as needed. Position requires students to utilize education to make simple decisions, but refers most to more experienced personnel.
Monday, May 31, 2021 through Friday, August 6, 2021
Pay Ranges: $15-20/hr
- Human Resources
- Talent Acquisition
- Supply Chain
- 10 weeks of onsite training, learning, and development within the department closely matched with your skills, experience, and/or anticipated degree.
- Participating in real world projects, meetings, and work assignments.
- Dedicated time with the recruiting team to understand culture and brand.
- Attend an internship luncheon or dinner to meet members of the executive team and build partnership.
- Involve in an end of the year projects written and facilitating to a group.
- Learn the field operations side of the business through terminal visits and spending time with regional management.
- Learn products and services by spending time within the Customer Service Support division.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned