Responsible for performing technical services for existing customers, providing assistance to initiate sales to new customers and industries and increasing sales of Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL) Commercial & Industrial offerings.
- Perform coolant flush and hydraulic filtration services on customer locations. Take samples and report particle count and contamination findings into presentation for customer's preventative maintenance program.
- Train customer personnel and most especially personnel on rigs associated with the Asset Maintenance & Performance (AMP) program in sampling technique, sample label preparation and report interpretation.
- Obtain used oil and coolant samples from engines, mud pumps, rotary tables, top drives and other equipment. This includes any drilling rigs serviced by PTL that require sampling assistance or rigs on the AMP program.
- Tank Monitor install and repair on customer locations.
- Equipment repair (pumps, hoses,etc.)on PTL and customer locations.
- Fabricate and install lube/chemical dispensing systems for drilling contractors and customer shops.
- Conduct rig inspections and audits along with the associated reports.
- Assist with fuel tank sampling.
- Provide technical information.
- Work actively to improve gross profit of all sales
- Add value through technical service offerings.
- Promote value of PTL products and services.
- Provide necessary documentation (field paperwork and delivery tickets) to Office Personnel in an accurate and timely manner.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.