Responsible to evaluate, recommend, andadminister Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL) benefit programs and has soundknowledge of laws governing benefits compliance. Communicate the advantages ofbenefit packages to management and staff and stay abreast of the benefitsinformation. Manage benefits transactions and work with vendors to makedecisions about appropriate benefits packages
- Partner with vendors to deliver informational sessions to team members along with conducting presentations and meetings to explain benefits.
- Prepare benefits packets for new hires, assist with enrollment in benefits programs, such as health insurance and retirement savings.
- Liaise with insurance, savings, and healthcare providers on behalf of team members and PTL.
- Respond to questions and concerns from team members about their benefits.
- Inform team members of any changes to their benefits.
- Review and present benefit costs and value.
- Identify and research new benefits that may be of value to PTL team members.
- Plan and coordinate annual enrollment activities.
- Manage vendors and marketing for benefit programs such as our discount ticket program for events, company-sponsored sports leagues, and team member service award program.
- Partner with communications to develop education and marketing materials.
- Prepare data and materials for union negotiations.
- Participate in design and roll-out of benefit plans and benefit program administrative functions, as required.
- Work with internal teams to conduct client policy audits.
- Responsible for utilizing the tools provided to maintain compliance with federal, state, local, and union specific leave policies.
- Partners with team members and management to communicate various resource policies, procedures, laws, standards, and other government regulations.
- Provide support in processes and initiatives including employee relations, compensation, talent development, employee engagement and organizational change.
- Respond to employee relation issues such as team member complaints, harassment allegations and incident reports.
- Provide guidance to team members and managers regarding workplace policies and practices, legal interpretations, and HR initiatives under leadership of HR management.
- Provide metric reports regarding performance management, turnover, and compensation.
- Support human resources compliance and ensure standardization and consistency of human resources practices and policies.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyze data and make recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Represents organization during unemployment claims.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned