Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team work.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Track and maintain departmental asset records
- Dispatch technicians (as instructed by Service Manager)
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned