Responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well accompany rules, in accordance with the accepted principals of the safe operations of commercial motor vehicle straight truck loaded with totes and barrels while safely transporting lubricants and other industry material to and from locations.
**$2000.00 Retention Sign Bonus and housing/mancamp is available for those willing to work in Midland/Odessa. Mancamp cost is $50.00 per week.
**Contact us to learn more!!"
- Proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections.
- Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations.
- Properly load and unload; handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses.
- Operate pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck.
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings; safely using pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools.
- Safely operate 6,000 LB boom crane to set/pick up overhead tanks and use ratchet straps to secure to the truck.
- Tie multiple tanks together using hoses, hand tools and pipe wrenches.
- Set up tanks at rig site and ensure working properly.
- Provide tank maintenance at rig site(s) and at the yards.
- Refurbish and upgrade tanks as needed.
- Install FuelCloud giving customers real-time insight into their fuel and provide training to customers in the field.
- Customer liaison for field visits.
- Identify fuel and lubricant opportunities with each customer.
- Assist manager with operational needs.
- Accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required.
- Courteously work with bosses, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.