Responsible for delivering 100% customer retention through the oversight of daily order fulfillment and dispatching, visits to customer locations, and communication of customer needs.
- Complete site-level visits with customers to ensure Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL) performance exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Resolve local logistical issues, work with customers and PTL operations team to provide solutions.
- Identify share-of-wallet (SOW) opportunities for existing PTL customers.
- Communicate pricing optimization and margin uplift opportunities with customer accounts.
- Provide local competitive intelligence to supervisor and regional team.
- Ensure tactical items such as customer tanks are functioning properly and customer samples are retained and completed in a timely manner.
- Help customers utilize the PTL Customer Portal or place orders directly into it on customers’ behalf.
- Oversee the customer onboarding and setup process working with Data Governance to confirm transactions from delivery to invoice payment is seamless.
- Responsible for customer delivery documents and follow-up to get tickets signed and submitted on a timely basis as needed.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Reports to J. Burleson (R7467)
- Salary: starting at $64,000 per year DOE