Ensures compliance documents satisfy federal, state, and local government requirements.Partners with third party administrators (TPA) and operators on audits and processes. Oversee reports and tracking of compliance data. Some sourcing and recruiting administrative duties
- Responsible for Pre-Onboarding Review of Lead Sheet, Application, and basic background check prior to scheduling for Drug Screen/Physical.
- Responsible for Auditing New Applicants DQ files to insure all required documents are present, and have been entered into Driver Management System (DMS) correctly:
- Locate missing documents.
- Scan and upload documents.
- Correct dates and other information in DMS.
- Responsible for Credential tracking and notifying Supervisors of expiring credentials:
- Weekly - Send Supervisor report of employees with expiring credentials.
- Manage and oversee all new incoming documents and make sure they are scanned into DMS
- Assist in answering training and answering DOT/EHS questions.
- Support Recruiting and HR teams with on-Boarding processes:
- Auditing compliance pre-employment documents and paperwork
- Upload pre-employment documents and paperwork to DMS
- Review Drug/Alcohol results, Background reports, etc to help make sure candidates are meeting minimum requirements
- Connecting with candidates on status and sending out email notifications
- Assist with answering the phone lines and providing administrative support to department; this may include some social media advertisements and job board assistance
- Updating operator and audit portals - TPS Alert
- Monthly - use new hire and termination report to update portals and rosters
- Review quarter statistical data and update portals
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned