Responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with other team members.
- Handle calls in a consistently polite, professional and efficient manner.
- Create orders from customers via phone, email, portal, etc.
- Ensure customer requirements are accurately attained at order creation.
- Proactively call dormant customers to follow up on potential product needs.
- Understand the significance of the CSR role in customer loyalty to PTL.
- Understand the significance of customer service and adhere to PTL Standards at all times.
- Follow procedures to resolve situations when there are delivery issues.
- Answer customer queries and escalate them to a Manager/Logistics Coordinator when necessary
- Monitor customer deliveries for delays and notify customer of adjustments.
- Take a proactive approach towards suggesting improvements to working practices.
- Inform your Manager of any system faults or problems.
- Attend training sessions as required.
- Work in accordance with PTL Proud Principles reporting any concerns to your Manager.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned