Supervises the routing customer deliveries, driver routes and workloads within designated time frames and cost structure and in compliance with efficiency standards and safety regulations.
- Supervises subordinate team members in their day-to-day performance.
- Assists in the day-to-day operations by making sure team members have the necessary tools and knowledge.
- Assist in creating and maintaining procedures to optimize product workflow and minimize cost.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation and customer issues.
- Ensure Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL) is in compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials.
- Ensure goods are dispatch on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
- Ensure effective routing logistics are utilize in the transportation of products and goods.
- Assists in maintaining the order flow of all products and goods while supervising the customer delivery chain.
- Maintain communication between the warehouse and dispatch hub.
- Supervise the sourcing, tracking and reception of products and materials.
- Assist in the evaluation and review of the organization's dispatch operation business practices, update and develop process documentation, streamline opportunities, and eliminate the non-value added services.
- Understand client needs and anticipate the responses and changes appropriately which in return builds strong customer relations.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.