The Field Sales Representative serves as the business development and customer management function for Pilot Thomas Logistics(PTL). The Field Sales Representative is a point of contact for our customers at the job site and in local & regional offices. This position will be accountable for delivering specific sales objectives that are consistent with the overall sales strategy of PTL.
- Will operate at all times in a safe manner and in compliance with all PTL safety policies. Will maintain a safe driving record. Takes responsibility to ensure all PTL team members are working in a safe environment.
- Achievement of sales objectives set by Regional Sales Manager. Development of new customers for PTL. Achievement of sales targets. Maximize gross margin through market pricing and value selling. Execute sales strategies for Key Accounts.
- Develop a "trusted advisor" relationship with customers. Be the PTL expert for your customers by understanding all aspects of the PTL business and delivery of energy products to the field. Understand your customer’s business objectives and determine how PTL can help them achieve their goals.
- Provide an accurate update to PTL sales leadership and to the PTL Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool regarding sales forecasts. Develop plans to execute specific sales activities to deliver on their forecast. Utilize sales methodology that PTL has deployed within the business. Follow internal sales processes for the development of pricing and contracts. Understand and operate within the delegation of authority.
- Coordinate with Key Account Executives, Regional Sales Managers, Marketing team members and Senior Leadership to execute sales plans with customers.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position reports to Dusty A. (Sales Manager)