The Field Sales Representative serves as the business development and customer management function for Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL). The Field Sales Representative is a point of contact for our customers at the job site and in local & regional offices. This position will be accountable for delivering specific sales objectives that are consistent with the overall sales strategy of PTL.
There is only one position and the selected candidate can resided in either San Antonio, Corpus Christi, or Victoria, TX.
- Will operate at all times in a safe manner and in compliance with all PTL safety policies. Will maintain a safe driving record. Takes responsibility to ensure all PTLteam members are working in a safe environment.
- Achievement of sales objectives set by Regional Sales Manager. Development of newcustomers for PTL. Achievement of sales targets. Maximize gross margin through marketpricing and value selling. Execute sales strategies for Key Accounts.
- Develop a "trusted advisor" relationship withcustomers. Be the PTL expert for your customers by understanding all aspects of the PTLbusiness and delivery of energy products to the field. Understand your customers'business objectives and determine how PTL can help them achieve their goals
- Provide an accurate update to PTL salesleadership and to the PTL Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool regardingsales forecasts. Develop plans to executespecific sales activities to deliver on their forecast. Utilize sales methodology that PTL hasdeployed within the business. Follow internal sales processes for the development of pricingand contracts. Understand and operate within the delegation of authority
- Coordinate with KeyAccount Executives, Regional Sales Managers, Marketing team members and SeniorLeadership to execute sales plans with customers.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.