Responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the field service technicians. Advises and makes recommendations with respect to the best interests of the company wherever field service technician activities are involved.
- Hires, trains, and directs the work of all field service technician to efficiently perform at the highest level possible.
- Conducts performance reviews for all field service technicians.
- Primary point of customer contact for scheduling all field service work.
- Supervise and train/mentor field service technicians.
- When necessary, performance of field service as backup to field service technicians.
- Troubleshooting and necessary repairs on site.
- Monitoring of inventory, customer service calls, billings, and expenses.
- Maintains and executes good housekeeping and safety in the work area for the best possible image of the company and safety of the team members.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.