Lay out, fit, and weld/fabricate components to assemble structural forms such as tank stands, containments, frames, sheet steel, pipefitting, and other structural components.
• Build fuel pumps at the yard or location.
• Travel to the field, basic knowledge of Permian Basin a plus.
• Maintain, wash out and paint tanks.
• Clean containments.
• Special projects as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to drive a company truck, valid driver’s license.
• Ability to utilize all hand tools.
• Ability to read, listen to and understand information and ideas presented in writing and/or through spoken words and sentences.
• Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Work in all-weather conditions.
• Safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks.
• Stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
• Lift 50 to 100 lbs.