Responsible for all aspects of fuel supply in their region collaborating with team members throughout the organization to provide the lowest possible fuel cost.
- Gain expertise in all aspects of regional fuel supply including logistics, vendors, fuel costs and alternative pricing
- Responsible for achieving Buying Strength targets in assigned geography
- Responsible for carrying out risk management program.
- Responsible for development and execution of daily detailed supply plans
- Provide timely, accurate, detailed and actionable reporting to logistics staff; work with logistics staff to continuously improve performance
- Provide analysis in support of strategic initiatives and contract negotiations
- Cross-train with members of supply team and provide back-up in areas of rack/contract purchase optimization, hedging and bulk supply
- Maintain excellent relations with logistics team
- Maintain relations with fuel suppliers, communicating regularly with supplier account representatives in areas pertaining to day-to-day business issues
- Participate with sales team to identify and pursue growth opportunities
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned