Provide front desk support to visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately, answer and screen incoming telephone calls. Responsible for receiving and sorting incoming mail to distribute. Responsible for providing administrative support as it relates to policies and programs covering one or several areas of HR: compensation and benefits, leave of absence, Workers' Compensation, 401(k), new hires, terminations, and personnel maintenance.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages.
- Greet and assist visitors throughout their visit.
- Maintain clean and welcome front reception area.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Maintain and clean, fully stocked kitchen/break room.
- General administrative and clerical support as requested, such as copying and binding.
- Manage office supplies, copier supplies & maintenance; including entry and follow through with electronic maintenance work orders.
- Sort mail and place in proper bins for distribution.
- Stock mail room with specific mail supplies.
- Processes, verifies, and maintains documentation related to a team member's life cycle with the Company all while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Promptly answers team member questions regarding benefits and other employment related information.
- Examines employee records, identifies discrepancies and advises the appropriate personnel.
- Maintains employment related filing and processes paperwork accordingly.
- Generates monthly reports and distributes information to designated personnel.
- Review and prepare monthly health and welfare benefit plan billings to ensure accuracy of information.
- Assist with the overall administration of the 401(k) retirement plan for the company.
- Assist with overall administration of Leave of Absence policies for the company; provides advice and recommendations on each case.
- Assist with the overall administration of the health and welfare benefit plans for the company.
- Provides administrative support to Corporate HR Department management.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned