Responsible for designing, implementing and executing the marketing strategy across Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL) lines of business. Also responsible for web development and design.
- Oversee strategic marketing by working with Industry Sales Managers to develop segment specific market assessments.
- Evaluate and develop brand extension opportunities for the PTL Masterbrand, and lead brand development for PTL’s own brand, SPX.
- Develop B2B go to market strategies for PTL and its brands.
- Develop and implement marketing and incentive programs to support the growth strategy for PTL.
- Develop and implement Case Studies and Digital Marketing Platforms to grow PTL and its brands.
- Conduct periodic market research to understand customer behaviors, trends and needs.
- Develop marketing strategies to increase volumes and margins.
- Manage the planning, development, and delivery of clear, relevant web pages (e.g. content, images, graphics, video, metadata, etc.), assuring that it is up to date, accurate, and relevant.
- In conjunction to the above – develop and improve the company’s digital footprint and traffic through relevant sites and digital vehicles.
- Review, collaborate, and edit content provided by staff and campus stakeholders for proper grammar, punctuation, clarity, readability, consistency, tone, and voice across all web experiences.
- Provide training and act as a resource for department web editors and publishers.
- Initiate, design, and create high-functioning, creative web pages independently with limited creative support and oversight.
- Identify risks and develop and implement mitigation plans.
- Update content within the CMS.
- Create new forms based on existing form style and development.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.