Since 1936, Pilot Thomas Logistics and its family of marine companies (collectively, “PTL Marine”) including Economy Boat Store and Maxum Petroleum have been providing quality products and services to the maritime industry. PTL Marine is the one-stop shopping solution for all of your Marine Fuel and Lubes, Groceries, Supplies and Last-Mile Logistics needs.
Fulfillment of all Non Fuel Services department orders according to customer specifications.
• Anything related to the EBS Non Fuel Services Department.
• Special projects as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
• No prior experience or training.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings
• Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
• Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
• Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization. through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity
• Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
• Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
• Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
• Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
• High school diploma required or GED
• Continually required to stand.
• Continually required to walk.
• Continually required to sit.
• Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
• Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
• Continually required to talk or hear.
• Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read
technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
• Continually required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/up to 50 pounds.
• Occasionally exposure to outside weather conditions.
• Frequently exposure to extreme heat or cold (non-weather).
• Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used.