Since 1936, Pilot Thomas Logistics and its family of marine companies (collectively, "PTL Marine") including Economy Boat Store and Maxum Petroleum have been providing quality products and services to the barge transportation industry. PTL Marine is the one-stop shopping solution for all of your Marine Fuel and Lubes, Groceries, Supplies and Last-Mile Logistics needs.
**The position will report full time to Wood River, IL and oversee our satellite operations in St. Louis, MO.
Responsible for directing and coordinating activities of the Operations Team to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of operations and maximize profits.
- Lead, manage and hold Team Members accountable.
- Communicate the organization’s Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) performance expectations and deliver on those targets.
- Exceed the expectations of our Customers and Team Members.
- Direct the Operations Team to execute the safe delivery of our products and services.
- Manage the Profit & Loss (P&L) Statement for the operations under management.
- Enact change and reinforce a culture of continuous improvement.
- Coordinate inventory re-supply and oversee the management of inventory and the month-end reconciliation process.
- Maintain company equipment to ensure maximum utilization, efficiency and safety, and know its locations at all times.
- File appropriate paperwork and fees with all governmental and regulatory agencies.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Other special projects as directed.