Under the direction of the Mine Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for the daily operation of a road haul truck in an active mine environment.
- Operate a road haul truck.
- Operate in a safe and efficient manner, causing the least wear and/or damage to the equipment and mine property; maintaining the highest level of production possible, hauling material from point A to point B.
- Know the work area and dump locations in the mine. Safety conscious with a basic knowledge of pit policies and procedures.
- Help develop other department personnel to perform duties listed above.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to safety, environmental, confidentiality and code of conduct.
- Meets or exceeds established performance expectations set by management.
- Consistently exercises discretion and judgment in job performance.
- Works without risk or harm to self and others.
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.