Responsible for identifying and attracting top field personnel (drivers, techs, warehouse, sales, etc.) talent in response to current and forecasted openings, create and maintain a continual/active flow of prospects by utilizing innovative sourcing techniques including: advanced internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals, and other advanced recruitment tools. Provides recruiting support and partners closely with field leaders and management to ensure timely on- boarding of talent.
Seeking candidates in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Odessa/Midland, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Carlin, NV
2 days remote, 3 days in office
- Strategic recruitment partner supporting the development and implementation ofstrategic initiatives to recruit diverse talent, leveraging the use of social networking sites,network contacts, internet postings, database searches, referrals, and niche job boards to recruittop talent and create diverse candidate pools.
- Partners closely with Operations, Terminal Managers, and Recruiting/HR team tosupport current and future staffing needs.
- Recruits, sources, screens and identifies prospective candidates for job openings toensure job requirements and expectations are assessed against appropriate criteria; presentscandidates to the recruiting team following the Recruitment and Sourcing Guidelines.
- Develops knowledge of current market place and trends.
- Makes initial candidate contact and builds a relationships with prospectivecandidates with the emphasis on networking to develop candidate leads and to develop their interestlevel in Pilot Thomas Logistics (PTL) opportunities.
- Utilizes effective communication and follow-through with candidates, includingestablishing and maintaining effective relationships while promoting PTL highlights and careeropportunities.
- Keeps the recruiting team informed by providing resume, telephone screenevaluations, expertise in interviewing methodology and high-touch customer- focused processes toenable consistent quality of hire.
- Tracks and reports key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Utilizes the applicant tracking system (Workday) to review requisitions, processhires, and maintain onboarding processes
- Works flexible schedules, including some weekends according to business needs.
- 30-40% travel within regional areas supporting hiring events, training initiatives,and/or operations support
- Partner with Compliance to run DOT and Non-DOT MVRs, pre-employment screenings,employment verification, etc.
- Conducts thorough follow up with respective candidates to ensure timeliness ofrecruitment process.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned