Schedule all fuel, lube, package and supply deliveries, including assignment of deck crews to deliveries, to maximize operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and overall profitability in adherence with safety requirements with independent judgment.
- Exercising discretion with managing schedule changes (due to deck crew absences, business changes, and/or vessel maintenance) and adjust assignments accordingly
- Communicating changes to appropriate management personnel
- Troubleshoot calls from deck crew, serving as primary point of contact; manage and escalate product contaminations, spills, and other onsite emergencies reported by deck crew to appropriate operations leadership in compliance with environmental, health, safety and security guidelines
- Review and analyze previous day's deliveries to ensure efficiency levels were met/exceeded. Log and report emergency delivery details
- Serve as key point of contact for sales representatives, deck crew, warehouse team, and operations leadership on all delivery-related issues.
- Read Web-based monitors for tank levels and generate delivery tickets, if needed
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.