Assists to maintain oil and diesel tanks and accessorial equipment associated with the tanks.
- Troubleshoot and perform general maintenance on oil tanks, diesel fuel tanks, flush machines, and oil pumps of all shapes and sizes.
- Visit customer sites to perform general maintenance on tanks, which includes working outdoors in inclement weather and on job sites with limited facilities.
- Complete maintenance and repair activities according to standard operating procedures (SOPs), Manufacture, and in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- Operate equipment to ensure proper repairs have been completed.
- Complete general maintenance responsibilities throughout the facility.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned