Responsible for all aspects of proper maintenance of dock.
· Bring terminal on line, determine status of tanks, check all valves, hoses, and nozzles; check emergency pump shut off, ensure pump pressure at dock is within acceptable limits; conduct facility security checks; keep terminal clean and organized at all times; performs hose testing and maintain mechanical equipment.
· Stage product and/or oil for following day deliveries; ensure totes are full/replenished for the following day operations; gauge tanks and totes for inventory; count product for inventory; unload replenishment trucks (either package or bulk), pull/stage/ship LTL package, pick/stage will call orders; deliver products to local customers as required.
· Direct vessels to proper fill station; inform customers of Company spill prevention procedures and requirements; determine flow rate and set valve; register all vessels and barges fueled on log sheet, make sure all information is filled indo not leave blanks; collect payment from customers as required and submit for appropriate tracking/reconciliation.
· Special projects as requested
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Minimum one year experience on marine fuel dock.
· Forklift operation certification.
· State Boater Education Card
· Minimum 24 hours HAZWOPER training (or ability to obtain required certifications/card/training upon hire).
· Engage in coherent speech and possess capacity to hear loud and soft noises.
· Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and in warehouse with open dock doors.
· Ability to work in environment that provides exposure to loud noises, vibrations,moving mechanical parts, high and precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision,color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Highschool diploma or GED required
· Have strong commitment to safe working practices.
· Bend,stoop, crouch, kneel, balance, climb, and reach overhead.
· Handle(using both hands and arms and rotation of the hand or wrist).
· Manipulate fingers to pick, pinch or, otherwise working with fingers primarily.
· Walk,sit and stand for an extended period of time; carry, push, pull, and lift in excess of 100 pounds.