Performs tire and tire-related services at the customer's location, on the road, or any other location.
- Mount, demount, balances and repairs commercial and other tires and wheels.
- Follows established procedures to inspect tires, wheels and vehicles before and after service, and notes other needed services.
- Drive to customer locations or provide roadside service for inspections and tire repair.
- Organizes the work site, the vehicles and the appropriate tools and equipment for optimum job efficiency and safety.
- Works under general supervision, making decisions independently while away from shop.
- Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned