Since 1936, Pilot Thomas Logistics and its family of marine companies (collectively, "PTL Marine") including Economy Boat Store and Maxum Petroleum have been providing quality products and services to the barge transportation industry. PTL Marine is the one-stop shopping solution for all of your Marine Fuel and Lubes, Groceries, Supplies and Last-Mile Logistics needs.
Responsible for providing fuel and lubricants to Commercial Vessels at the Seattle Facility
- Bring terminal on line, determine status of tanks, check all valves, hoses, and nozzles; check emergency pump shut off, ensure pump pressure at dock is within acceptable limits; conduct facility security checks; keep terminal clean and organized at all times; performs hose testing and maintain mechanical equipment.
- Stage product and/or oil for following day deliveries; ensure totes are full/replenished for the following day operations; gauge tanks and totes for inventory; count product for inventory; unload replenishment trucks (either package or bulk), pull/stage/ship LTL package, pick/stage will call orders; deliver products to local customers as required.
- Direct vessels to proper fill station; inform customers of Company spill prevention procedures and requirements; determine flow rate and set valve; register all vessels and barges fueled on log sheet, make sure all information is filled in do not leave blanks; collect payment from customers as required and submit for appropriate tracking/reconciliation.
- Check boom, spill pads, and absorbent boom for accessibility and condition.
- Assist drivers and warehouse personnel as needed; provide assistance to vessel vendor staff (e.g., captains, maintenance teams) as required.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned